The Events Calendar features conferences, shows and workshops of interest to the electronics community, being held around the UK or abroad.
If you know of an event which may be of interest please submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modern Test Equipment & Best Practice for OEMs
FREE Technology Workshop
09:00 - 9.30 Registration & Coffee
09:30 - 09:50 Introduction to Livingston & Electronics Yorkshire
09:50 - 10:20 Teledyne LeCroy - Motor Drives - A Three-Phase Power Analysis Application
10:20 - 10:50 Tektronix - Testing of RF signals, both wanted and unwanted
10:50 - 11:00 Tea/coffee & biscuits
11:00 - 11:30 Rohde & Schwarz - Testing challenges for today's electronics
11:30 - 12:00 Anritsu - VNA fundamentals and why users need VNAs
12:00 - 14:00 Lunch break followed by Networking & Hands-on Workshops
Electronics Yorkshire & Livingston Hire invite you to attend a complimentary technology workshop on Modern Test Equipment and Best Practice at Electronics Yorkshire, Airedale House in Leeds on Wednesday 5th November 2014. This will be held in association with Teledyne LeCroy, Tektronix, Rohde & Schwarz and Anritsu.
What's on offer
• Free entrance to the workshop
• Free lunch / tea, coffee & biscuits
• Learn all about contemporary techniques and equipment from the leading Test Equipment suppliers
• Network with industry experts on best practices to fund and source the latest equipment
• Hands-on workshop sessions - spend time with industry experts from Teledyne LeCroy, Tektronix,
Rohde & Schwarz, Anritsu, Livingston and Electronics Yorkshire
Spaces are limited so to avoid disappointment, register now for your FREE place!